Sunday, October 30, 2011

Meeting with My Site Supervisor

My site supervisor and I met briefly to discuss our action research plan.  The consensus was made that my inquiry should stay as we previously discussed at our last meeting.

The conference was brief, but we agreed to meet next week to further discuss the process of my plan.  She was excited about the different steps that were included in my plan but proceeded to say more steps may be necessary.

We will meet after our next SBDM meeting, where my project will be informally introduced.  It was agreed that my plan will undergo several revisions and she added that she would continue to support and direct me through out the process. 





In my previous post, you'll find my Action Research Plan that was discussed.

If anyone has any suggestions, please help!  I'm looking forward to any insight my classmates can provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment